CONSTRUCTION SUPERINTENDENT Division: Commercial
Travel Involved: Must be able to travel
Job Experience: Minimum 3 years
Classification: Full Time
Supervising the field construction of commercial projects including its organization, planning, and scheduling in order to complete the work on time, within budget, and to quality specified. Reports to the General Superintendent.
- Fuel Provided
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 4% 401 K Match
- Vehicle Allowance
- Cell Phone and Computer company provided
- Lodging and Per Diem with Travel
- Health Insurance (Company pays 50%)
- Bonus Opportunities (Includes profit sharing program among others)
- A minimum of three (3) years of building construction experience required.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the general construction and subcontract documents, drawings and specifications, construction means, methods and materials.
- Knowledge of construction cost control and basic accounting procedures.
- Computer skills and a familiarity with Microsoft Office suite programs.
- Strong management, leadership and interpersonal skills combined with the ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Ground-up retail construction experience preferred.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement site planning, logistics and procedures for the execution of the projects.
- Develop and implement quality assurance and control procedures.
- Ensure the work performed complies with all requirements of the contract documents and specifications.
- Develop and implement work schedules identifying the critical path including the expediting of scheduled materials and equipment for their timely delivery to site.
- Coordinate, direct, and monitor the activities of subcontractors, suppliers, direct labor and material.
- Obtain all necessary permits.
- Coordinate as required the activities of inspections agencies.
- Handle job labor relations.
- Enforce a comprehensive project safety & security program in accordance with all applicable safety codes and regulations.
We offer competitive salaries, health benefits, paid vacations/holidays, and a 401K package.
Engelke Construction Solutions LLC is a full service construction company, with a history of established leadership and financial strength:
Our goal is to provide a superior construction product, consistently exceeding industry standards, to an ever growing clientele, by investing our financial resources in our staff.
Our outstanding team is committed to building lasting relationships with our clients through personal attention and exceeding expectations.
Integrity, solidarity, honesty, and pride are the core competencies that we all maintain.
Role: Commercial Construction Superintendent - Superintendent
Apply for this job now.