Diamond AdvanEdge one of the premier consulting and marketing service providers for the technology, telecommunications, and home entertainment industries in the Houston area. Our reputation for building long-lasting consumer loyalty for a high rate of return has garnered us a growing client list. The key to our success is in the synergistic relationships we form between the public and leading brands – an approach that separates us from the competition.
We are in need of a candidate that can be in a multifaceted position that involves marketing, promotional sales, & market research for client support in the area. This is an Entry-Level position where our company will walk you through all the departments in our office and cross train you into management! If you have a degree but no experience, or experience with no degree, this is a great way to get your foot in the door!
- Attend regular product knowledge meetings with clients and create new promotional strategies
- Develop new product pitches and selling points for clients products and services
- Responsible for client representation in the assigned region
- Helps planning all the events for product and service showcases
- Attends and executes all events with event staff
- Track campaign results and organizes deliverables to Marketing Manager
- Complete 6-12 month training program on clients
- Assist new employees in training and development
- High school degree, Bachelors Degree preferred
- Ideally 1 or 2 years experience in marketing, sales, hospitality or customer service
- Personable, Outgoing, Customer Service Oriented
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Sales and Marketing ability
We are dedicated to fostering a team environment in order to deliver the best results for our clients. We are always looking for the best and brightest individuals who can bring innovation and energy to our client's campaigns. Our comprehensive entry-level training program is geared towards the entry level and is designed to cross train in all facets of event marketing. Please submit your resume today for immediate consideration, and we look forward to speaking with our qualified candidates soon!
Role: Junior Project Manager - Sales Management
Apply for this job now.