We are seeking an experienced service technician and/or qualified electrical construction foreman to join our team for commercial, residential, & industrial electrical work. Family operated business for 40 years and counting.
- Repair and install electrical equipment including but not limited to: services, lighting flixtures/fans, receptacles, and generators.
- Capable of working in remodeling and new construction conditions.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective equipment and devices.
- Good communication skills and able to work well with others.
- Respond to work order requests in a timely fashion.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Available for on call schedule for nights and weekends one week a month (revolving schedule).
- Reliable transportation to job sites (Tri-County area for Construction work) or to our office (Plantation for Service Techs)
- Clean driving record and valid driver's license required for operation of company vehicle (service technicians).
- Previous experience in electrical work.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills.
- Able to comfortably read and work off of blue prints.
- Familiarity with tools, testers. and equipment.
- Familiarity with National Electrical Code and practices.
- Ability to handle physical workload.
Compensation Based Upon Ability
For 40 years, Mr. Electric, has been among the highest rated electrical contractors supplying residential, commercial, and industrial electrical services in the Fort Lauderdale area.
Our company was founded in an era of optimism, honesty and national pride. Forty years later, these three values continue to influence our growth. With our growing list of customers who have faith in our ability to provide outstanding electric service in Fort Lauderdale, we look to our second generation to go forward for another 40 years.
Role: Electrical Service Technician
Location: Boca Raton,
Apply for this job now.