Logistics Administrator (Multilingual - French speaking)
Carrington, Greater Manchester
Who are we?
At Menzies Distribution we've been delivering across the UK since 1833 - to and from every high street, as well as reaching the areas others can't. Today, we're Logistics UK's most innovative business of the year. With a strong focus on the future, sustainability and innovation - we keep moving forwards.
About the role: Are you an experienced logistics professional looking for your next opportunity?
We're looking for a logistics administrator to join our team in Carrington, based on a 40 hour week (08:00 - 16:00). This role will centre on providing a high level of service to customers relating to import and export queries as well as general systems administration. The successful candidate will need to be fluent in French to support customers regarding new processes brought upon by Brexit.
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection / cleaning procedures in place
What your day will look like:
- Work within a team
- Dealing with customers, resolving issues and managing expectations mostly in relation to goods and services
- Dealing with multiple departments within the company
- Support and advise customers on all international import / export requirements especially with new processes brought upon by Brexit
- Ensuring 100% adherence on all transport legislation and safety protocols
- Ensure customer deliveries are planned with a high level of accuracy and within SLA
- Address scheduling issues with Fulfilment & customer service teams and provide solutions
- Escalate issues and communicate outcomes where appropriate
- Effectively communicate by phone/email with external 3pl providers
- Healthshield: free cash healthcare scheme for all employees including dependent children;
- Dental, optical, physiotherapy, health screening, 24/7 counselling and more
- Employee perks: discount on trips, hotels, gyms, days out, restaurants, supermarkets and more
- Discount on mobile phone contracts with EE;
- Expanding portfolio of training opportunities and development plans
What we need from you:
- 'Right To Work' in the UK
- Previous experience of logistics/export or Shipping/Freight Administration/Customs and Brexit documentation
- A good knowledge with processes
- Must be fluent in spoken and written French.
- A background within Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain
- Proven ability to work under pressure
- Team orientated
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluent in Spanish (D)
Ready to set the wheels in motion?
What are you waiting for, apply now! For any further information on roles please feel free to get in touch. We look forward to hearing for you.