Principal Technical Officer
£350 - £400 per shift (outside IR35) + overtime rate for weekends
Contract Length - 4 Months
Derby or Peterborough
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and interpret the drawings and specifications.
- Provide engineering expertise and support to the project team.
- Monitor works in progress.
- Check the setting out of sub-contractors as required.
- Provide information to enable the commercial team to review and interrogate sub-contractor analysis.
- Implement and monitor all systems and procedures and ensure effective operation.
- Ensure effective communication to all parties.
- Maintain awareness of health and safety requirements and standards.
- Proactively keep up to date with the current and changing status of the project.
- Input into site activities where appropriate and required.
- Proactively contribute to effective teamwork.
- Identify training and development needs of self, and others.
- Support training and development needs of others.
- Provide technical advice and support.
- Ensure effective communication with relevant parties.
- Monitor and report on supplier performance.
- Ensure a working environment exists which encourages teamwork.
- Influence and support suppliers to innovate and achieve optimum solutions.
- Provide key information for the commercial team on re-measures and claims.
- Monitor labour and sub-contractor activity.
- Involvement in method statement approval and monitoring compliance.
To be suitable for the role you will have: -
- OLE and CRE experience
- OLEC 5
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your CV to #removed# or call 07787 289 264 for more information.
Ganymede Solutions specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.