Elyon Strategies is looking to hire UX Designer to be part of our team for its State of California client. The Consultant should have expertise to promote an enterprise look and feel for all projects. The UX designer would develop wireframes, create end user look-and-feel, promote standardization and insure customer interfaces are easy to use and align with industry and ADA compliance standards.
This is at least a 6 month project.
· Strong human-centered design orientation, both in theory and practice
· Ability to produce workflows and wireframes at varying degrees of fidelity
· Strong interactive prototyping experience (Pega preferred but not required)
· Experience working with complex applications
· Strong attention to detail
· Good grasp of technical and UX interdependencies
· Experience working closely with business analysts, developers, and other UX professionals
· Degree in a UX design-related field
· Experience working in an agile development environment
Elyon offers a proprietary “Framework Integration” approach that has helped our consultants deliver increased efficiency, effectiveness, agility, and durability within our client enterprises while also being the only ZachmanTM Certified Consulting Agency in North America.
If you share our values of personal & organizational Growth through Innovation and Excellence, while also stewarding a culture of Integrity and Dedication to our work and one another, then Elyon just might be right for you.
Elyon - “Transformation starts here.”
Role: UX Designer Consultant
Apply for this job now.