Wall Panel Systems is currently looking for a Revit and CAD Drafter/Detailer. The ideal candidate will have strong Revit/AutoCAD knowledge, as well as be proficient in Solid Works and have a general understanding of interior/exterior wall panel systems.
- Creating shop fabrication drawings, from design drawings.
- Creating and formatting drawing sets used for approvals and erection.
- Material take-offs from drawings Knowledge of panel fabrication.
- Ability to create a complete shop drawing sets.
- Familiarity with typical Revit/CAD standards.
- Organized and able to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Teamwork and strong problem solving abilities.
- Strong organization, self-management and people skills.
- Developing and coordinating construction documentation on projects
- Ability to go on site visits to sketch and measure spaces.
- Knowledge of general manufacturing practices
- Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision
- Create shop drawings and models from written and verbal specifications
- Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts
- Complete project responsibilities within scope and schedule
- Review architectural drawings for completeness and accuracy
- Maintain all revisions of project drawings Modifies shop drawings by studying changes and revisions
- Deadline-Oriented, Self-Motivated, Design Skills.
- Update and maintain job/project work logs and report
- Provide timely technical assistance and solutions to the team Participate in project meetings and conference calls as required Prioritize tasks among and between projects and communicate those priorities
- Minimum 1-2 years Revit and CAD drafting experience, preferably in both 2D & 3D Environments.
- SolidWorks Revit and AutoCAD, Shop drawings for fabrication:
- Excellent mathematical and analytical skills.
Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign (not a must)
WPS provides easy-to-install, economic, beautiful and durable wall panel solutions for industrial, institutional and commercial interiors where continuous wall surface coverage is required. No matter the size or scope, WPS works with architects, designers and clients on their shared vision to make each project a success.
WPS has over 25 years of floor-to-ceiling, wall-paneling expertise, and we are ready to assist clients at every stage in a projects development. For complete information on all WPS systems and services, and to get a better understanding of what we do, please visit us online at #removed# .
Role: CAD/REVIT DRAFTER & DETAILER
Apply for this job now.