The Transport Security Officer ensures the safe delivery of medicated products to different clients of Pennsylvania Medical Solutions.
- Adhering to assigned delivery schedule and following all job directives precisely
- Ensure that all required shipping documents (manifest, invoice, etc.) are available for inspection and that appropriate paperwork accompanies shipment with delivered.
- Apply knowledge of safe driving skills in maneuvering vehicle in difficult situations, such as heavy traffic, inclement weather, and tight loading dock areas.
- Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading/unloading a truck
- Communicating with dispatchers, drivers, and other team members to make deliveries
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- Performing basic truck maintenance
- Loading and unloading cargo
- Tracking shipments and deliveries
- Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
- Immediately notify VP of Global Security/SOC in the event of a mechanical malfunction of the security or surveillance system that is anticipated to exceed a 4-hour period
- All other job duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School diploma or General Education Development (GED) required
- Valid Driver's License (required) with good driving record
- Minimum of 2 years' delivery experience
- Travel to clients throughout State of Pennslyvania
- Familiarity with using navigation systems
- Time management to ensure deliveries are made on schedules
- Excellent vision and hand-eye coordination to stay safe while driving
- Driving up to 12 hours per day
- Frequently sitting
- Physical ability to load and unload cargo up to 40 pounds
- Occasionally Twist/bend/stoop/squat, kneel/crawl
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Jushi is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
We offer benefit packages that may include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, Flexible Spending Accounts, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, and 401(k).
Powered by JazzHR