JDP Manufacturing, Inc. is a Custom Engineering and Manufacturing company that primarily services the Down-Stream Plastics Extrusion Industry with multiple levels of serviced markets. You can check us out at #removed#
We have an opening for a 1 full-time Welder & Fabrication Team Member.
- Working with the fabrication team to complete projects and orders.
- Reading or generally understanding how machines need to be assembled.
- Moving containers (fork lift, if needed) or other objects from one side of the shop to another.
- Keeping inventory
- Reading Prints
- Understanding Tolerance
- Communicating with the Shop Manager and other team members.
- Counting Parts, Rigging, Securing, Packaging Machines.
- Assembling Parts & Components
- Logging and Documenting Part #, and whatever else is needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE, AND EXPERIENCE (SOME EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ON A CASE TO CASE BASIS) WITH :
- Sheet Metal Breaking, Bending, Sheering.
- Electrical and Mechanical Prints.
- Filtration, Spray, and Vacuum Tank Systems.
- General Assembly & Metal Works Fabrication.
- Roughly 6:00AM-2:30PM Monday-Friday. Saturdays are optional as OT. Keep in mind that you will also be asked to stay later on a need basis.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST BE ABLE TO:
- Be able to keep a clean environment
- Able to count
- Work autonomously
- Be willing to learn
- Be able to follow instructions
- Understand how to create a safe environment
- Works well with team members
We offer comprehensive compensation, plus a number of different benefits, including (but not limited to) health, life insurance, etc.
We are open to all experience, which will be evaluated during the interview process, if extended.
Pay rate will vary from experience to experience in relative working fields with a re-evaluation a couple of months after hire to see if you have adapted to the learning curve, at which time your hourly rate is re-evaluated as well. Please feel free to go online and fill out an application or contact me directly at #removed# com , I am more than happy to send you an application.
Role: Mig / Tig Welder , Stainless Equipment
Location: Fort Worth,
Apply for this job now.