My client in East London requires an experienced HCPC registered Social Worker work in their hospital team.
The purpose of this role is to manage a caseload of people with care and support needs and carers with support needs.
the responsibilities of this role include,
Carrying out assessments for clients in hospital to determine eligibility and care and support needs of people and support needs of carers of people with care and support needs in line with the expectations of the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that go with it.
* Safeguarding Enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
* Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
* Work with people to plan how their care and support needs or, in the case of carers, their support needs might be met. This will involve identifying eligible needs and needs that will be met by the local authority.
* Carry out financial assessments relating to care and support services, or make sure these are done.
* Giving people who may have care and support needs or who are carers information about any likely cost of services, welfare rights entitlements, and any other relevant information and advice.
A successful candidate will have experience in, case management, assessments, reviews, mental capacity assessments, safeguarding, CHC knowledge, care act knowledge, hospital discharges and placements.
Candidates are required to be HCPC registered with experience working within an adults statutory social work team.
To apply for this position in the first instance, please send your CV to Becky at #removed#
Don't forget...Eden Brown Synergy offers a £200 referral bonus for Social Workers. If this role isn't for you but you know someone suitable, ask them to get in touch. £200 could be on it's way to you! Your expert recruitment consultant is Becky Dewis, call today on 020 7422 7429 or email #removed# Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Role: Hospital Social Worker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: London, england, england
Apply for this job now.