We are a private equity owned Aerospace manufacturing company looking for a motivated HVAC Technician to join the team. The successful candidate is primarily responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers and humidifiers.
A Successful Technician will have...
- Mechanical aptitude
- Good customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- A "self-starter" attitude and be able to accomplish tasks in a timely manner
- Great oral and written communication skills
- Ability to stay on task with minimal to no supervision
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Roof access and the ability to climb a ladder
- Minimum 4 Years’ Experience
- Must supply own hand tools to perform job duties
- Clean Driving Record
- Valid Driver's License
- EPA Certification
- Responsible for the daily preparation of the parts and tools for each day's activities
- Commercial/industrial experience is a plus
Role: HVAC Technician
Location: Lake Forest,
Apply for this job now.