Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The candidate must have a clear understanding of computer aided design and have the ability to apply design principles, use feedback to modify designs, demonstrates attention to detail and be able to translate concepts and information into images. Must be able to work with mathematical and structural concepts. Must have team working skills and the ability to work as part of a team and be able to work under pressure in order to meet deadlines. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
· Produce drawings using computer-assisted drafting systems (CAD) or drafting machines.
· Prepare the drawings according to the standards and terms of the company.
· Prepare the drawings with high precisions and as per scale.
· Consult with project managers to discuss and interpret design concepts, and determine requirements of detailed working drawings.
· Draw maps, diagrams, and profiles, using cross-sections and surveys, to represent elevations, topographical contours, subsurface formations and structures.
· Finish and duplicate drawings and documentation packages, according to required mediums and specifications for reproduction using blueprinting, photography, or other duplicating methods.
· Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources as directed.
· Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
· Communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
· Operates plotters and copy machines.
· Performs other assignments as required.
A leader in the communications engineering field. Our employees find solutions that meet our high standards when it comes to quality, efficiency, and innovation. Staffed with more than 140 technical and engineering resources, we can handle jobs of any size in virtually any location, yet growth has not slowed us down. Our employees are kept up to date on statutory and jurisdictional developments, as well as software advances supporting our engineering techniques. We have evolved to a nimble, multi-faceted team of professionals, attuned and adaptable to our clients unique requirements.
Role: Attention Auto CAD Position - Entry Level
Apply for this job now.