JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £70,000 - £85,000 per annum + Additional benefits
A Commercial Sports Lawyer is sought by the growing London team of a leading international firm. This role is offered on a permanent, full time contract.
About the Firm
This particular firm is well known for their undisputed position as the market leader in Sports for several years. They are involved in top of the market work and provide a phenomenal service for the highest profile and cutting-edge commercial, contentious and non-contentious issues in the Sports sector.
As the appointed Commercial Sports Lawyer, you will be exposed to a broad range of work in sports from football, rugby, cricket and tennis to motor-racing, golf, equestrian sports and para-sport. You will be working with diverse and interesting clients including:
- International federations
- Public agencies
- National governing bodies
- Event organisers
- Sports rights-holders
The successful Commercial Sports Solicitor must be able to demonstrate:
- 0-3 years’ PQE
- An excellent academic record
- Strong Corporate or Finance transactional experience obtained at a leading UK or US practice
- A personable and ambitious approach and comfortable with a high level of client contact
On offer for the Commercial Sports Solicitor:
- £70,000 - £85,000 per annum
- Attractive benefits
- Opportunity to join a top tier practice
To be considered for this Commercial Sports Lawyer opportunity based in London, please get in touch with a recent CV today.