C&C Search is currently recruiting for this new opportunity.
All about the company I would be working for!
What they do: Finance
Size of the business: Medium
Company culture: Focused, hard-working, fast-paced and rewarding
What would I be doing day to day?
- Minuting board meetings and recording board approvals
- Updating Group company secretarial records
- Monitoring accounts
- Submission of statements on Companies House
- Day to day responsibilities including statutory filings, changes of address, name and accounting changes, reference dates
- Research and preparing research notes
- Responding to queries from various departments
- Supporting the Group Company Secretary
- Preparing and distributing board packs
What is the company looking for?
Background and experience:
Ideally you will have 2 years' experience in a similar role, with knowledge of Companies House practices, corporate legislation and company secretarial experience (within Company Law). The client has requested candidates with demonstrated experience of minuting board meetings.
You will be conscientious with exceptional attention to detail and first-class verbal and written communication. Knowledge of company secretarial software is advantageous alongside IT proficiency.
Legal qualifications or candidates that are ISCA part/qualified
The client is hoping for an immediate start, for the right candidate
Who is taking care of the client and candidate applications for this position?
Tammy Stradis - Lover of travel, interiors and adventure!
For this role C&C Search is acting as an employment agency.
C&C Search is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.