Salary: 7,298 Euro per month
Perks: Free accommodation + Visa Support + Travel Arrangements and much more
Rotation: 4 months on - 2 months off
I'm currently working with a global cruise line company who are looking for a 2nd Engineer to join their onboard engine team. Second Engineers play a vital part in the technical operations and report to Staff Chief Engineer and Chief Engineer.
- Consistently monitors, controls, and troubleshoots all engine machinery equipment while being on watch
- Oversees the safe operation of all Engine machinery in accordance with the Policy, Procedures, and Safe Working Practices
- Promotes a strong safety culture, and always adhering to all environmental policies and procedures
- Compile Monthly Condition Report and update equipment technical cards of machinery assigned to you
- Report any abnormal condition of the machinery assigned
- Keeping up good communication and transparency between TMs within the Engine department
- Provide continuous supervision to systems in temporary operation
- Ensure safety measures are implemented and functional
- Participate in drills and training
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must hold an IMO Certificate, Regulation III/2, 2nd Engineer
- 3+ years of experience working as a watchkeeper
- Valid STCW certificates, as required for the position
- Experience working within a cruise ship environment is a plus
- 2nd Engineer experience or higher is an asset
If you'd like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with Danny today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at #removed# or call us on #removed# for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Pinterest.