Industrial Maintenance Technician needed in the; Monroe Georgia area:
Must be proficient in the following:
· Maintenance Technician Operations - Maintains, repairs, and conducts preventative maintenance on warehouse equipment and building in safe and correct
· Repairs items in a timely manner and utilizes established repair policies and procedures.
· Tells management about dirty and harmful working
· Conditions and unsafe practices.
· Tells management when tools and supplies required for performing repairs on warehouse equipment are unavailable or broken.
· Utilizes Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to perform work (e.g., record work history, identify parts usage, identify
· Warranties) in a timely and effective manner
· Assist other maintenance technicians in the repair and maintenance of warehouse equipment.
· Read and understand technical drawings (e.g., blueprints, electronic/mechanical schematics) to repair/maintain equipment.
· Troubleshoot complex problems with equipment where the repair is not immediately visible or obvious.
· Operate material handling equipment, battery equipment, moving machinery, and other powered equipment.
· Perform preventive maintenance and repairs on equipment (e.g., lift trucks, pneumatic systems, material handling equipment, hydraulic equipment, Dock equipment, banana room equipment, electronic and electrical equipment, etc.) According to procedures.
· Communicate with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/or in writing (e.g. customers, suppliers, associates).
· Complete work orders, records, logs and other written or computer-based documents according to established procedures
Job Type: Full-time- Direct Hire
Trace Staffing Solutions provides temporary, temp-to-hire and permanent staffing services. Trace differentiates itself from other agencies with a competitive rate of pay and straight forward thinking in finding new opportunities.
Role: Industrial Maintenance Technician
Apply for this job now.