An industry leader that provides technical financial service support for the UK's property market is looking for Software Developer to join the rapidly expanding Development team on a Fully Remote basis. This position would be suitable for a Developer with 2+ years' experience in Software and a strong educational background.
Software Developer Responsibilities:
- Advance the development of the brand-new in-house software solutions
- Build efficient, reusable, reliable code
- Create high quality solutions
- Work with the wider IT team to discuss and implement solutions
- Follow best coding practice
- Provide guidance to Junior team members
- Produce and maintain technical documentation
- Version Control
Software Developer Requirements:
- 2+ years software development experience
- Experience using Visual Studio
- C# and SQL development
- Entity Framework (LINQ)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail are essential and you must be confident in working on projects from scratch
- Great attention to detail, a positive & an enthusiastic approach
- Excellent problem solving & trouble shooting skills
- A flexible approach to ever-evolving business priorities
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
The salary bracket is £35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience, interviews are happening ASAP with a start date as soon as possible.
If this role is of interest or you require more information please apply NOW!