Business Analyst/BA in San Diego, CA
This is a contract to Hire role, initial contract for 6 months
This position is with our Healthcare client which is the largest managed care organization in the United States.
What will you be doing?
Advises and recommends areas of program planning, business requirements management, budget execution and program coordination.
Prepares needs assessment.
Validates resource requirements and develops cost estimate models. Conducts and coordinates financial, product, market, operational, and related research to support strategic and business planning within the various departments and programs of the client group
What an ideal candidate should have?
• 5-7 years of data analysis and analytical programming
• Demonstrated ability to query, analyze, and describe complex data
• Experience with SQL and strong understanding of relational databases and programming
• Ability to pull insights and visualize data through use of modern charting and data visualization software (Alteryx/ Tableau) a plus
• Ability to convey information in concise written format and design expressive presentation material
• Knowledge of R/python and statistical methods a plus
• Prior healthcare experience preferred
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Business Analyst Healthcare
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.