Data Entry Operator ll
PAE is a leading provider of enduring support for the essential missions of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. With over 60 years of experience, PAE supports the execution of complex and critical missions by providing global logistics and stability operations, technical services and national security solutions to customers around the world. PAE has a workforce of approximately 20,000 people in over 60 countries on all seven continents and is headquartered in Arlington, Va.
PAE has an opportunity for a Data Entry Operator II (DE0II) to join our team on our Federal Government contract in Portsmouth, NH.
Essential duties and responsibilities for the position include the following:
- Enters data into an automated system using formatting input screens and validates information from applications and related source documents in accordance with specified guidelines. Source information includes applications, petitions, forms, supplemental documentation and other documents.
- Modifies, updates, and corrects data contained in automated systems.
- Refers cases with discrepancies that indicate possible fraud to another unit for review.
- Applies training, experience and judgment in selecting procedures to be followed in searching for, interpreting, selecting, or coding items to be entered.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
Accomplishes all tasks as appropriately assigned or requested
The Basic Qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Federal Government Moderate Risk Public Trust (MRPT) suitability determination
- Must successfully complete a comprehensive 10-year criminal and credit history background check
- Must successfully complete a drug screening
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on typing skills with a score of 90% accuracy and 30 WPM
- Must successfully complete a computer-based assessment on basic computer skills a score of 70%
Minimum Experience, Education and Licensure:
- High School Diploma
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Data Entry experience
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong command of the English language both verbally and written
- Must be detail oriented with strong administrative and organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Must possess basic computer literacy skills
- Demonstrate a professional work ethic
- Basic understanding of geography
- Ability to work independently and as a member of the team
· Positive attitude focused on customer satisfaction
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to use fingers and hands to type or write; speak; or hear. Specific vision abilities may be required to perform the job which may include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, or the ability to adjust focus. The Data Entry Specialist must be able to lift up to 20 pounds repetitively at times.
Mainly office but may also include all other work environments as required.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. PAE’s hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
The salary is $14.35 per hour with a shift differential of $0.60 per hour, plus you receive an additional $5.02 per hour to use towards the cost of your benefits.
From our founding in 1955, PAE has offered enduring support for the essential missions of a wide range of customers, including the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations. To support our customer’s complex missions around the world, PAE’s current portfolio includes capabilities in aviation, capacity building and stabilization, critical infrastructure, expeditionary logistics, identity and information management solutions, integrated security solutions, test and training ranges, and training solutions; and enterprise-level technology products and software.
Over the past several years, PAE has increased the breadth of services we offer our customers by integrating companies with proven capabilities and a customer-focused workforce culture. Today, the approximately 15,000 members of our global workforce perform with excellence and dedication in over 60 countries, on all seven continents, in some of the world’s most challenging regions. We attribute our success to the quality of our work and the integrity and high ethical standards that define our business operations.
As we grow, the values that have set us apart over the past six decades continue to guide our company in leading with integrity and excellence. We are strongly committed to diversity, recognizing our success depends on bringing together a wide range of perspectives, skills and experiences to find the most innovative, cost-effective solutions for our customers. Above all, PAE dedicates itself to the missions of our customers. The entire workforce maintains a focus and commitment on delivering the highest quality of support of the critical work of the U.S. government, its allied partners and international organizations.
Role: Data Entry Specialist-2nd shift 4pm-12:30am Monday-Friday
Apply for this job now.