HLTA - Higher Level Teaching Assistant
£65-£85 per day
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are level 3 Teaching Assistant or equivalent.
Job Starts - September 2021
We are currently looking for an outstanding HLTA, who has experience working with children of all abilities across all primary age groups.
The School is in the Radstock area and are currently looking for someone to hit the ground running in September. The HLTA / High Level Teaching Assistant will be working with children with a wide range of ability levels. This role would be suitable for Individuals who have a level 3 in childcare, Teaching Assistant qualification or a degree level qualification. The school would ideally like someone who has relevant or recent experience working with children with additional needs.
The school is in the Radstock area, with a diverse catchment area. the SLT are looking to continuously improve their school, and are looking for individuals who can help them on their journey
To be considered for the HLTA position, you will:
• Have experience supporting children in primary education
• Hold a Level 3, HLTA OR Degree qualification relevant to education
• An enhanced DBS registered to the update service or the willingness to apply for one
• The ability to work on own initiative and work proactively
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are an HLTA who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact Jason on our Primary team on #removed# or email #removed#
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.