COMPANY: LAW CONSULTANTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £45000 - £55000 per annum
Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer (6+ PQE)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer to join a multi-office, Lexcel accredited law firm who pride themselves on providing an exceptional service to clients. The current team comprises of a trainee legal executive, a legal executive and two secretaries and some supervision of junior team members will be required. There will be secretarial support available and travel between their offices if necessary is also required.
Due to succession planning, this is an incredible opportunity and one not to be missed, for an ambitious senior lawyer to make their mark and join a very successful team where future progression to Directorship will be on offer.
- As the Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer, you will specialise in civil litigation and will be able to assist clients on a wide range of contentious matters, including:
- Professional negligence claims
- Property disputes
- Inheritance issues
- Contract disputes
- A minimum of 6+ years PQE is preferential, although all candidates are encouraged to apply
- Proven experience in managing a full mixed litigation caseload
- Some personal injury experience is beneficial
- Experience in supervising junior fee earners
- Competitive salary
- 28.5 day annual leave + bank holiday
- Death in service
- Ongoing training
If you are determined to succeed and relish a challenge in a progressive legal firm and with full support and ongoing training available, please contact Katy Bowen at Law Consultants for a confidential discussion.
Role: Senior Civil Litigation Lawyer (6 PQE)
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: , ,
Apply for this job now.