Multi-Discipline Engineer - CCTV, Fire, Intruder and Access Control Systems strong>
Field Based (Ideally based within a 10 mile radius of Dartford). Predominantly covering sites within London and the Home Counties
Basic £30,000 - £35,000 DOE (OTE £40,000 to £45,000)
Are you an ambitious and skilled Multi-Discipline Engineer eager to take on your next role? Could you hit the ground running and utilise your experience to deliver amazing solutions to customers? If so, read on.
The Company: strong>
Our client differentiates themselves from the competition as they offer truly bespoke fire, security and audio-visual (AV) solutions for both high-end residential and commercial customers, seamlessly combining cutting-edge technology with enhanced usability without compromising aesthetics.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly accredited environment as a Multi-Discipline Engineer and benefit from our client's BAFE, BSI, SSAIB, Constructionline Gold and NICEIC approved contractor status.
In Return You Will Receive: strong>
- Basic of up to £35,000 DOE (OTE up to £45,000) made up of stand-by call-outs, and overtime
- Branded company van (personal and business use)
- Pension scheme
- Option to join health insurance scheme
- Discounts on fire, security and audio-visual technology for your own home
- An engaging culture based around trust and respect
Joining this leading company, you will discover that our client delivers truly bespoke solutions for high-end clients. If you enjoy a technically challenging environment and a wide variety of projects, you will relish working here.
Our client is passionate about technology and they only work to the highest standards, so if you are looking to progress your career, earn more, be treated better and support our client in engineering solutions with great tech, this is the role for you.
The Role: strong>
As a Multi-Discipline Engineer, you will be responsible for carrying out reactive service work and planned maintenance on high-end residential and commercial systems. During your normal week and on-call, you will be engaged in CCTV, Fire, Intruder and Access Control Systems.
Travelling predominantly throughout London and the Home Counties, you will:
- Work on all systems in-line with British Standards, industry accreditations and SLAs
- Complete remedial work as well as reactive maintenance
- Process jobs via an iPad / iPhone
- Keep accurate records of completed work
About You: strong>
To be considered for the role of Multi-Discipline Engineer, you will need:
- Experience of working as a multi-discipline engineer covering CCTV, Fire, Intruder and Access Control Systems
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- High attention to detail and be prepared to go the extra mile
- A full driving licence
- Excellent planning, prioritisation and problem-solving skills
You may have previously held the position of Reactive Engineer, Reactive Service Engineer, Reactive Maintenance Engineer, Fire Engineer, Repair & Maintenance Engineer, or Senior Repair & Maintenance Technician, Multi-Discipline Engineer, or Field Service Engineer.
Equally, our client would be keen to hear from candidates who have held the title of Fire Alarm Engineer, Fire Systems Engineer, Access Control Engineer, Intruder Alarm Engineer, or CCTV Technician.
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and takes their corporate and social responsibility seriously.
So, if you are a skilled and ambitious Multi-Discipline Engineer, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency. p>