Below is the job description:
Location: Charlotte, NC & Iselin NJ (Remote)
Duration: Contract to Hire
Need someone who can start the project ASAP/Within two weeks
Interview: Phone/Video Interview
- Building applications, dashboards,
- Java based, writing automation scripts, python building cloud, Terraform,
- Previous experience with deployment automation
- Pearl is a plus not required
- Domain experience: cloud, container
- Preferred background financial but does not matter
- Good communication skills
As a member of our Enterprise Release Automation team you will be primarily responsible for providing leadership in the end to end design, development and delivery of technology-enabled applications, automations, and services. Your role will contribute to and lead in the specification and software design phases of the software development life cycle. You will also manage the design and implementation of new software development and enhancement efforts and software testing with other technologies.
- Oversee the creation and approval of technical documentation including solution definition documents and technical design documents
- Ensure documentation is aligned to functional requirements and uses document templates that meet SDLC standards
- Create architecture diagram and application flow diagram
- Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of the project to minimize adverse effects on other projects and / or programs
- Manage day to day technical challenges and communicate to manager any risks or issues associated with the development activities
- Assist manager with the estimation of technical timelines and allocation of the technical resources to specific task
- Coordinate coding and unit testing phases of system development and facilitate code reviews
- identify opportunities for system reuse and system simplification
- Communicate expectations, roles and responsibilities to team members and hold them accountable to meet the expectations
- Collaborate with technology partners to devise capacity plans and ensure appropriate infrastructure for the end to end system delivery.
Please send your updated resume and I will be happy to have this moving swiftly.