Due to the current circumstances, many schools are hoping to secure additional supply teachers to ensure they have a continuous workforce and the pupils have the same teachers on a regular basis. A general cover teacher position is the ideal role for applicants looking for a flexible role that also provides them with the opportunity to gain skills and experience in a secondary school.
- Flexible roles available to suit your availability immediately.
- Opportunity to work in a variety of different schools across the area of Bury.
- Supporting the learning of pupils across all subject areas ranging in levels of learning ability.
- Delivering pre-set work and leading classes in the absence of teachers.
- Managing behaviour and ensuring tasks are completed by pupils.
- Working alongside senior teachers to improve attainment across a range of abilities.
- Must have transferable teaching experience to work within secondary education.
- Earn up to £135 per day!
Our client schools are located across Bury with access from surrounding areas such as Bolton and Rochdale via the M66 and A56 for candidates with their own transportation. For non-drivers, the schools can be accessed by a number of public transport links from surrounding areas.
For immediate consideration please apply by sending a CV (highlighting your education and previous school based experience) via the link below or by contacting the Manchester West Secondary Branch.