The Certified Nurse Aide is responsible for providing routine care and assisting participants or clients with activities of daily living, restorative and supportive care.
Essential Functions and Work Responsibilities
Estimated Percent of time Spent - (Approximately 100% of Time)
· Follows plan of care and assists participants with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, hair care, mouth care, eating, hand and toileting as assigned or needed. Documents care provided in accordance with established policies, guidelines and applicable regulations
· Carries out, reports and documents care given in an effective, timely manner as observed by the RN and through periodic record reviews.
· Participates in the care planning of participants through cooperation with the multidisciplinary teams.
· Monitors participants’ health status by taking vital signs and weights (monthly).
· Monitors appetite in addition to looking for changes in functional ability and checking skin condition while assisting with toileting.
· Monitors/assists participants in a courteous manner with meals and provides assistance with feeding as necessary.
Role: CNA Certified Nursing Assistant
Apply for this job now.