Long Fence is seeking a Customer Support Representative (Part-Time) - Call Center to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
Long Fence is widely respected and has been in business for over 70 years. We are family owned and operated and serve the Baltimore/Washington Metropolitan area. We offer a complete and extensive line of fences, decks, hardscape and aluminum fencing and railing products for both the residential and commercial markets. With 4 regional offices throughout the District of Columbia, Maryland and Northern Virginia (DMV) It is the largest independently owned fence company on the Eastern seaboard. Our projects have extended beyond the DMV on a commercial level and we have provided tens of thousands of consumers and business with solution based products for their homes and business for over 7 decades.
Role: Customer Support Representative - Call Center - Part-Time
Apply for this job now.