Located in Worcester, a fully compliant Care Home are currently looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to join as the Clinical Nurse Manager.
The role of Clinical Nurse Manager will be ideal for a Registered Nurse who involves themselves in delivering and implementing exceptional care for residents with general nursing and dementia care needs and has experience of leading a small team.
To be considered for this role you will need to be a Registered Nurse with strong clinical skills as well as fantastic leadership skills.
- Generous hourly rate of £19.00 - £20.00 per hour
- Paid breaks
- Competitive pay enhancements
- Above average clinical and care staffing levels meaning support is always on hand
- Company sick pay
- Pension scheme
As a Registered Nurse you will have:
- Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- Active NMC PIN
- Right to Work in the UK
- A passion for working within the highly rewarding elderly care sector
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse with a passion for delivering quality care to the elderly and feel you have all the skills and credentials outlined to work at this service, please either click APPLY or call Siobhan on [... Click Apply...]for further information