Thank you for considering a career at Addiction Recovery Care, LLC (ARC)
We have an exciting opportunity for you!
Would you like to take your career to the next level and join our team, a nationally recognized and rapidly expanding company that is making a difference in the lives of thousands? The Carpenter Technician is responsible for assisting the construction team in daily tasks assigned to complete the current project while developing advanced carpentry and leadership skills to progress in the field of carpentry. This rewarding profession offers the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of others. If this sounds like you, we invite you to apply for immediate consideration.
We offer a unique portfolio of employee benefits
We are dedicated to providing employees the support they need and deserve both at work and in their personal lives. At ARC, we offer an attractive and affordable insurance package for employees and their families, including, health, vision, and dental insurance. Additionally, we offer a wide array of ancillary insurance products including life, accident, critical illness, and short/long term disability insurance. Our employees enjoy generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and maternity/paternity policies. For employees who would like to plan for their financial future, an optional employer-sponsored retirement plan (401k) is available with a 3% employer match. All these benefits and more along with the opportunity to work in a safe, friendly, and supportive work environment are available with a career at ARC.
What qualifications you will need
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- 1-3 years working in a carpentry related field
- Working knowledge of addiction is preferred.
- Previous working experience as a carpenter
- In-depth knowledge of different carpentry materials and techniques
- Hands-on experience with appropriate electrical and air tools
- Hands-on experience with different forms of heavy machinery
- Ability to read blueprints and technical drawings
- Completed carpentry apprenticeship
- Basic understanding of finish carpentry
- Ability to problem solve
- Safety awareness
What you will do in this role
- Read blueprints, drawings, and sketches to fully grasp the job scope.
- Carpenter tech must perform all stages of renovations and new construction.
- Cut, shape, and smooth lumber and other material (e.g. fiberglass) according to measurements.
- Build window frames, doors, staircases, and frame buildings by using raw materials or pre-constructed items.
- Layout floorings, roofings, or drywalls ensuring they are leveled and compatible.
- Assemble furniture, cabinets, shelves, and other items and install them where designated.
- Conduct repairs or maintenance if needed
- Build scaffolding and other construction structures.
- Maintain a respectful relationship with employees, interns and persons served/clients.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times displaying a professional disposition towards fellow staff.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc. staff and persons served/clients alike.
- Bring policy/personnel issues to supervision as they arise.
- Protect the privacy of all staff and persons served/client information in accordance with Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.'s privacy policies, procedures, and practices, as required by federal and state law, and in accordance with general principles of professionalism as a healthcare provider. Failure to comply with Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.'s policies and procedures on persons served/client privacy may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
- Expected to report, without the threat of retaliation, any concerns regarding Addiction Recovery Care Center/Odyssey, Inc.'s policies and procedures on persons served/client privacy and any observed practices in violation of the policy to their supervisor.
- Performs other carpentry duties assigned.
What Addiction Recovery Care (ARC) is all about
Our mission - We create opportunities for people to discover hope and live their God-given destiny.
At ARC, our hope is to allow everyone we serve to achieve their full human potential and flourish in all their endeavors. Our nationally recognized Crisis to Career model is shaping the future of the individuals we serve to prepare them to live a life of abundance and flourish by incorporating the best practices of clinical drug addiction treatment with vocational training programs. We operate a network of over 30 vibrant and supportive residential, outpatient and online treatment programs. Our recovery programs establish emotional health, physical wellness, and spiritual growth in those we serve. Our hope is to see transformed lives anchored in strong family relationships, social responsibility, and meaningful careers.
Addiction Recovery Care, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Powered by JazzHR