Home Manager- Banbury
Great opportunity to join one of the UKs fastest growing healthcare providers. Care UK proudly has one of the highest quality ratings in the sector, with 86% of our homes rated Good and Outstanding. Delivering the highest quality of care and fulfilling lives is at the heart of what we do. Due to the success of our new build projects, we have successfully built and opened 31 new build homes over the past five year making us the UKs fifth largest healthcare provider. We work with integrity and people are at the heart of what we do.
Highmarket House is located in Banbury, Oxfordshire. The home has 73 spacious en-suite bedrooms, with those on the ground floor opening directly onto beautiful patios and secure landscaped gardens. The home is divided into smaller suites comprising of their own comfortable lounges and bistro-style dining room - a design which helps to create an intimate atmosphere that is particularly calming for residents living with dementia. Enjoying a fantastic lifestyle is central to our ethos of care.
Every aspect of living at Highmarket House is tailored to each individual. This helps to enable residents to continue to do the things they love and enjoy, whilst offering an experience that is as individual as they are. Getting to know residents is essential to enable the team to offer engaging activities and experiences whilst helping fulfil lives. The team believe in supporting residents to enjoy experiences that have meaning and purpose.
The ideal Home Manager will be a passionate and experienced healthcare professional looking to join a progressive business. A proven manager who can confidently demonstrate effective leadership and management, putting care and residents first. We are extremely passionate about engagement and recognition within Care UK and it is imperative that a positive and person centred culture is established within all our homes and teams.
At Care UK everyone makes a difference. We like to think we have a rare culture, where we are open and honest and highly supportive of one another. Care UK are renowned for having one of the best support structures where we work together to strive forward to deliver the best quality of care, working together to make things better. We are an award winning company where people are at the heart of what we do. We are proud and grateful to have received several awards for our commitment and passion in delivering an outstanding level of residential and nursing care, with real focus on engagement with residents and fulfilling lives.
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to join a company who are continuously developing and successfully evolving.What makes Care UK different?
Why choose us?
- We appreciate managing a home is a difficult job. We pride ourselves on our people and teams throughout the business, ensuring all our managers get an excellent level of support. Visible operations team, internal governance, regional clinical support, training and development- the right people in the right places
- We are proud to promote an open and honest culture with a strong personality
- People are at the heart of what we do, working with a person centred approach
- Recognition and reward, career development, valuing our people. Care UK are all about fulfilling lives
- Support and structure- with such a good operations team you will not be alone
- We are experts in our fields. With 120 homes and day clubs across the UK, we provide expert respite, residential, nursing, dementia and end-of-life care for older people.
- Career development- our person centred approach has seen us enjoy rapid growth and we now have a new build program set for the next coming years. We can offer exceptional career opportunities to people who care as passionately as we do
- Comprehensive training in topics such as managing business performance, systems training, leading projects and driving change
- We offer one of the best benefits packages in the market including a generous bonus
- Pension and life assurance schemes
- Bank holiday enhancements
- Child care vouchers and much more
- Experienced in caring for older people with complex support needs
- Capable and confident in inspiring leadership to a growing team
- Experienced in managing a successful home
- Confident in your knowledge of CQC regulations
- Compassionate and capable in embedding your own culture
- Passionate about delivering first class care
- A positive leader and motivator
- Capable of hitting the ground running. From your first day you will demonstrate a clea