Junior Business Assistant - No Business-Oriented Experience Needed!
Immediate Start: Marketing, Sales, Management
Graduates, Career Changers and Career Starters Welcome!
At TTG in Atlanta, we're looking to grow our team to keep up with increasing client demand. We currently have 5 Junior Business Assistant openings available. These are fast-track learning and development opportunities with product-training workshops and guidance available every step of the way!
If you live in the Atlanta area and have ever thought about getting into a business-oriented role, we'd love to hear from you!
Junior Business Assistant Openings Involve:
- Promoting Clients' Products and Services Face-to-Face
- Answering Questions & Registering New Customers
- Product-Training Workshops, Mentors & Ongoing Guidance
- Creating Brand Awareness & Increasing Market Share for Clients
- Chances to Expand Your Comfort Zone and Grow Professionally
- Leadership, Teamwork and Decision-Making Opportunities
- Local, Regional, National and (possibly) International Travel Opportunities
- Public Recognition and Financial Incentives for Exceeding Targets
- Additional Benefits Based on Individual Goals and Motivating Factors
This opening will combine marketing, sales, and business development. You'll begin with basic customer interaction to help promote our clients services at private events. We provide a consistent flow of quality sales by meeting with prospects face-to-face and adding a real personality to our client's brand.
We offer regular product-training workshops and allow new Junior Business Assistant the opportunity to spend time in the field alongside others until they develop their confidence and have expanded their comfort zones enough to achieve success on their own. On-going guidance and access to mentors are also provided on a regular basis because each individual's success contributes to our company's success as a whole.
Junior Business Apprentice (Intern) Requirements:
- All applicants must be 18+ years of age & eligible to work in the USA
- All applicants should be able to commute to/from Atlanta
- Full-time hours are preferred and long-term options are ideal because the more you put in, the more you get out
- No experience is required, but experience in retail sales, customer service, hospitality or similar customer facing roles can be helpful
- A degree is not required either, but ambitious graduates with business-related degrees often do well in our Business Development Program
*** For immediate consideration, send your resume through the online application process now! ***
We at TTG are on a mission to redefine the event marketing industry. We do not aim to meet a pre-existing standard but rather create our own.
We are devoted to working by a compass, not a clock for progress. Our vision is not only recognized by our current clients but also the cause of our Firm’s International expansion.
Our speciality is breaking the information gap between some of the world’s largest Fortune 100 and 500 companies and potential clients.
We put a handshake and a smile behind every business transaction ensuring our clients with quality long-term customers.
Role: Junior Business Assistant
Apply for this job now.