Position: Transportation Drainage Engineer
Type: Temporary Contract
Our client has a requirement for a Transportation Drainage Engineer with an experienced background in MicroDrainage engineering who will be required to work on a Temporary Contract basis in Birmingham.
We are looking for a confident candidate with knowledge in drainage with particular experience in highway drainage design. The candidate would be expected to have experience of MicroDrainage or other equivalent software, understand the DMRB and SuDS.
• Will be responsible for providing deliverables and solutions to drainage design.
• Producing and checking scheme deliverables and supporting information.
• Meeting and liaising with clients, stakeholders and other disciplines.
• Working with other client offices in a multi office delivery environment.
Essential Skills / Requirements:
• Experience in MicroDrainage modelling system.
• Knowledge of the scheme stages from Feasibility through to detailed design for drainage and transportation projects.
• Ability to produce accurate and well written reports.
• Capable of managing a challenging workload subject to change at short notice with confident with proven interpersonal and communication skills.
BPSS Security Clearance Will Be Required.
At First Recruitment Group we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Transportation Drainage Engineer's looking for new employment.