Are you high energy, hard-working and detail-oriented? Love systems, processes, and
procedures? Enjoy a fast-paced work environment with lots to do? Are you someone that
consistently goes above-and-beyond to do a great job and to deliver great customer
service? Ready to enter the exciting world of real estate? If so, keep reading! We should
Executive Assistant needed for a top-ranking Residential Real Estate Agent in Livingston, NJ. With the help of this individual, the Agent is hoping to focus more on selling Real
Estate and much less on the back-end/daily administrative tasks. We are looking for an
exceptional candidate who is willing to go above and beyond - just like other members of this
The ideal candidate will possess a background in Real Estate; however, this is not a
requirement. Candidate should have a proven track record of creating and implementing
systems and procedures in an office atmosphere. This person will have a strong sense of
urgency and must enjoy to-do lists. The ideal candidate will work well with minimal
supervision, gradually taking on more responsibility and leadership within the team.
This person's primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Assisting and supporting the owner in all business and personal areas needing
● Social Media maintenance and content generation
● Event planning
● Screening and directing phone calls; distributing correspondence.
● Handling requests and queries appropriately.
● Scheduling meetings and appointments.
● Producing reports, presentations and briefs.
● Assisting and supporting multiple Agents with whatever they need.
● Assisting clients and helping them to have an extraordinary experience.
● Managing day-to-day office operations.
● Maintaining and building database management system(s).
● Lead Management Assistance.
● Marketing of Listings, Business and Team.
● Helping clients through the closing process.
● Hiring, training, onboarding new agents (Including facilitating new agent shadowing
● Holding team members accountable for conducting all agreed upon lead generation
● Keeping Team Handbook up to date and setting Team expectations with new current
● Lead weekly Team meeting coordinate Team Scripting Practice.
● Constantly reviewing and developing better upstart training regimen ongoing training.
● This person will LOVE checklists and to do lists and will love paperwork.
● Outstanding organizational and time management skills; strong attention to detail.
● Tech savvy; up-to-date with latest office gadgets and applications; proficient in Microsoft
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
● Positive, team-oriented attitude; excellent verbal and written communications skills.
● Strong problem solving abilities.
● Discretion and confidentiality.
● Must have reliable personal transportation.
● College degree and social media experience preferred.
● College Degree or equivalent
● Candidate will need to obtain real estate license (Agent will reimburse).
● Must be able to deal with strong personalities.
● This person must have a CAN and WILL DO attitude. This person will do anything and
everything they need to in order to free their Agents up to sell.
● Willing to grow with company
● Salary Range is: $38,000 - $42,000 + Bonus
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Bonuses - Considered after a 60-day period
● Rapid growth potential
All inquiries will be kept confidential. Submit a cover letter, resume, and a copy of your
results to the DISC Assessment (can be taken at: #removed#/DISC) to the following email address: #removed# In the subject
line please write the following: "I am your Livingston EA”
Ciprani Consulting recruits and trains talented individuals within the Real Estate industry. We are not your average recruiting company; our recruiting also comes with a package for training your new hire. Successful companies and individuals often do not have the time to locate or train talented team members. At Ciprani Consulting, we come along side you, bringing years of industry experience working with the best of the best...and handle the heavy lifting for you. The successful candidate will be hired by our client, not by Ciprani Consulting.
Role: Executive Assistant
Apply for this job now.