The Mobile Associate is a member of the on-site team who delivers white glove client support services at multiple client sites. Responsibilities vary by client including; messenger services, copy services, legal records management, hospitality, conference room set-up, large scale event set-up, front desk and lobby reception assistance, concierge desk services, telephone switchboard management, office moves, administrative assistance, invoice processing and other general office duties as needed.
· Process, track and distribute incoming and outgoing mail. Deliver mail and packages throughout the client locations, following specified distribution protocol.
· Complete reprographics jobs according to client instructions.
· Bind, cut, and/or assemble reprographics jobs as requested.
· Operate and spot check printers, faxes and copiers and load with paper and toner as needed.
· Set-up and break down conference rooms for meetings including audio/visual equipment check, meeting materials placement, furniture configuration, food/beverages set-up per client requests
· Assist with large scale events including food/beverage orders, audio/visual check, furniture configuration, pre-event food and beverage set up and replenish discreetly during event.
· Stock, Re-stock and maintain common areas (lounges, kitchenettes, etc.)
· Maintain cleanliness of offices, meeting and event spaces
· Assist with inter-office moves and office relocations
· Assist with lobby desk and office front desk reception coverage, including managing multiple phone lines, visitor check-in, meeting information communication, client notification and email messaging system.
· Manage sensitive and/or confidential requests, information and documents.
· Effective and timely communication with manager and client regarding any assignments, requests and deadline issues.
Role: MOBILE ASSOCIATE
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.