COMPANY: BEDFORD COLLEGE GROUP
JOB TYPE: Full Time, Permanent
SALARY: £37000 - £37000 Per Year per annum, dependent on qualifications and experience
We have a great opportunity based at our Wellingborough campus for a Centre Manager in Construction & Building Services to become a key member of our Construction department.
As a Centre Manager in Construction & Building Services, you will play a pivotal role in the success of our students through:
- Leading the management of the operation and development of the Construction & Building Services Department at Wellingborough campus, working within the College’s management framework to deliver high quality learning programmes with high levels of student success and an unbeatable student experience
- Proactively contributing to achieving the College’s Strategic Plan
Our ideal candidates will have relevant work experience in the sector to underpin subject leadership with credibility and authority and experience of teaching successfully across a range of levels, alongside the following qualifications:
- Level 3 (or equivalent) in one of the following professions – Carpentry/Joinery, Brickwork, Electrical Installation or Plumbing.
- English and Maths or similar at GCSE grade A-C or equivalent
- Recognised teaching qualification (PGCE, Cert Ed or equivalent)
Further details of the essential criteria for the post can be located within the Job Description.
The Bedford College Group aims to deliver world-class skills and education to the communities we serve. The Bedford College Group is comprised of Bedford College, Shuttleworth College, The Bedford Sixth Form, Tresham College and the National College of Motorsport.
Contract Type – Bedford College
37 hours per week (1.0 FTE) / 52 weeks per year
35 days holiday per annum, pro rata
An Enhanced DBS check will be required and you will be required to declare any convictions, cautions, reprimands or final warnings, which would not be filtered in line with current guidance.
As a result of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, in the interests of business continuity The Bedford College Group has made the decision to conduct out interviews via Microsoft Teams. More information on Microsoft Teams interviews will be discussed at interview stage.
Role: Centre Manager in Construction & Building Services
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Apply for this job now.