Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Enfield Council to provide them a with a Homelessness Team Lead to join their team on a Contract Basis!
** Full Time to start ASAP **
Rate - £28.09 to £34 per hour - Negotiable dependent upon experience
Special Project Team Leader
- Please be advised that we require a candidate with a proven track record of experience managing caseworkers in a Homelessness Service.
- Ratification and quality checking of case management and decision letters issued.
- To cover front line manager's duty
- People management including monitoring of absence, sickness and leave requests.
- Day to Day co-ordination and supervision of caseworkers providing direction to all staff
- Assist in developing partnership working to enable a holistic No Wrong Door (NWD) approach of the Housing Options Service so as to provide an efficient housing options service to all customers and partner organisations, preventing homelessness wherever possible.
- Monitor day to day work activity of staff in relation to housing options, prevention and referrals to other services and assisting in developing appropriate improvement actions so that year on year improvements are made
- Motivate and develop staff, offering sound knowledge and expertise so that casework meets all required standards
- Ensure that all enquiries and cases are progressed speedily and efficiently and within agreed time targets
- To co-ordinate the day to day running of an effective options-based service that seeks to prevent homelessness in Enfield and maximise the range of housing choices available to residents and other applicants
- To ensure that staff have an appreciation and understanding of the options available to enhance customers' life and skills opportunities and to promote and encourage a holistic approach to advice and referrals to partner agencies
- To have a good understanding of the responsibilities of social landlords, Police, Probation, Social and Health Services in relation to housing need, homelessness and homelessness prevention work
- To have and maintain knowledge of relevant legislation, Codes of Guidance, case law and other best practice to ensure good quality s184 decisions are reached and communicated in writing in a timely manner
- Experience responding to MEQs and complaints.
- Focus will be on prevention work and early assistant on prevention, as well as all of the front line duties.
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply and contact Khalsa Singh @ Spencer Clarke group - email@example.com
WHY SPENCER CLARKE?!
Here at Spencer Clarke Group we provide workers with their own dedicated and experience consultant who provide extensive market knowledge!
- Access to a wide range of temporary and permanent opportunities
- Market leading referrals of up to £500
- Free DBS checks
- Post Placement Aftercare
- Loyalty reward scheme and regular competitions for our agency workers