Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
$90000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
A company in the Greater Philadelphia area has a dire need for a Senior Financial Analyst. Qualified candidates should apply via Robert Half Finance and Accounting. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be in charge of the coordination of various planning cycles (quarterly forecasts, annual planning, and monthly outlooks) while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will produce variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. The main responsibilities of this Senior Financial Analyst role will include developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, driving world class strategic and financial planning methods, and building long-range operating plans to support business initiatives. Apply today and grow your professional career with this exciting new opportunity.
What you get to do every day:
- Assist in analysis and reporting required as part of Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Financial Statement reporting.
- Assist in reporting requirements and analysis requested by auditors and financial lenders.
- Assist in revenue and cost analysis for patients and insurance companies.
- Prepare analysis on accounts receivable and collection rates.
- Participate, as needed, in integration of any acquisitions and establish metrics and budgeting processes for newly acquired companies.
- Complete ad hoc projects as directed by senior management.
The ideal Senior Financial Analyst candidate will have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Finance or Accounting, MBA or CPA preferred.
Other requirements for the Senior Financial Analyst position include and are not limited to:
- 3++ years related experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Accounting Systems, Sage preferred
- Display sound analytical judgment and business acumen under limited time and data constraints
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary
For immediate consideration, please reach out to Chad Hildebrand at 215.568.4580 and reference JO##removed#26
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.