Are you an experienced Payroller looking for a new challenge and opportunity to grow with an exciting business? If so read on...
My client is looking for an experienced Payroll Clerk to join them. They are one of the UK's leading supplier's in their industry. This is a newly created role which sits within the HR team. The role exists to support the transition of individual payrolls across the group into one central role at the Head office based in Loughborough. The right person for this Payroll position will have experience working with several different payrolls previously as well as experience of carrying out the full payroll process from input to completion. You will have the chance to shape how the payroll processing is carried out and make this position your own.
Key duties will include:
- Support the transition of payrolls from multiple sites into this central group payroll role.
- To manage the ongoing payroll process for all weekly, 4 weekly and monthly payrolls.
- Keeping Payroll reports up to date and being the central contact for all payroll reporting for the management teams.
- Generate and improve current reports to generate reports that are fit for purpose and suitable for the business.
- Streamline the current processes and review the feasibility of simplifying processing where possible.
- Be the first point of contact for all employee and management payroll queries.
- Manage all pension contribution and be the lead contact for pension providers as well as the contact for employees.
- Managing the submission of all P45/P46 and P11d's to HMRC.
- Log and report on absence across the business.
- Manage employee expenses, check and process payment for these in line with payroll.
- Generate relevant HR letters relating to change in payroll, pension or standard HMRC letters.
The right person will be up for a new challenge in an exciting, outgoing friendly environment. On offer is 25 days holidays plus statutory and a salary between £24,000 - £27,000. This role will require some weekly travel for the first 3 months initially to support in the transition of moving payroll from the individual businesses into the group function however travel will not be needed longer term.
Role: Payroll Clerk
Location: Loughborough, Leicestershire, England
Apply for this job now.