SILLC is looking to fill an immediate opening for a Helpdesk Specialist Entry Level for a project in downtown Washington DC (Metro accessible). This is our DIRECT CLIENT. If you are interested, please send me your resume along with your expected hourly rate on 1099 or Corp to Corp.
CONTRACT JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Agency is seeking IT Help Desk Staff members with A+ training and experience in performing the following project activities. The candidate shall perform Agency specific laptop pre-image tasks including BIOS setup, run MDT-based Windows 7/10 Laptops images and run post-image tasks including Dell Data Encryption software configuration, customize laptops for FACES, the Agency’s Case Management System.
The candidate shall assist with Agency’s HR onboarding process including new hire laptop preparation such as loading Outlook Office 365 Profile, OneDrive, Agency Skype for Business, Agency Secure Print Services, Agency Secure Wifi Profile and Agency Applications such as FACES, Office 365 Portal. The candidate shall assist Agency with refreshing laptops including migrating user profile/data, setting up/training end users on personal OneDrive, setting up/training users on shared business One Drive Folders including Online Office 365 Portal. The candidate shall follow Agency procedures to track, update asset management system when issuing laptops, loaners, projectors and other peripherals.
The candidate shall assist end users with Department wide OneDrive roll out tasks including setting up/training folder managers, training end -users, setting up folder permissions to meet Agency requirements. The candidate shall customize, setup and train end users on Agency Specific Application including Ricoh Secure Print Services, the Agency’s Hotline software and Agency Office 365 Domain Portal. The candidate shall customize, setup and train users on Agency Desktop applications including Adobe Pro 10/11, Visio 2010, Tableau, Crystal Reports Viewer.
The candidate shall customize Outlook, Office 365, client/online portal including setting up Rules, PST Archives, and Junk Folder Settings. The candidate shall process in-warranty/out-of-warranty hardware repair services such as processing manufacturers repair services, replacing hardware components including Hard Disk, memory, Screens and battery.
The candidate shall assist end users with Conference room AV setup/de-install including customize laptops for the Agency applications, connecting HDMI/VGA/DVI video output and Audio output. The candidate shall work closely with Agency employees to promote technology services and the candidate shall be customer friendly & capable of explaining technology solutions in simple terms.
- Responds to and diagnoses problems through discussion with users.
- Ensures a timely process through which problems are controlled. Includes problem recognition, research, isolation, resolution, and follow-up steps.
- Supervises operation of help desk and serves as focal point for customer concerns.
- Provides support to end users on a variety of issues.
- Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
- Responds to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support.
- Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure a timely resolution.
- Provides second-tier support to end users for either PC, server, or mainframe applications or hardware.
- Interact with network services, software systems engineering, and/or applications development to restore service and/or identify and correct core problem.
- Simulates or recreates user problems to resolve operating difficulties.
- Recommends systems modifications to reduce user problems.
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field or equivalent experience
- 1-5 years diagnosing and resolving end user computer/computer peripherals problems
- 1-5 years providing send-tier support to end users, server, or hardware
- 1-5 years documenting, tracking and monitoring end user, server or hardware problems
- A+ Training Completion
- Office 365
- CFSA IT Policy and Procedures
Established in 1994, SIRC provides the Federal Government and commercial clients with Information Technology Infrastructure Services, including software development, database management, system and network administration, information assurance, technical support and systems integration. Over the past decade, SIRC has perfected intelligent application of appropriate technologies, flexible and proven methodologies and deployment of highly skilled technology professionals. SIRC supports small, medium and large enterprises including select Fortune 500 companies.
Role: DC-20181016-01 Helpdesk Specialist
Apply for this job now.