We are looking for a dedicated hardworking individual to perform general office duties in mail handling and clerical/scanning/data entry for our organization. The position requires the candidate to possess a valid driver's license and utilize their personal vehicle to pick up, transport, and distribute mail and business packages daily. This is a full time (40 hours per week) benefit eligible position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Pick up, transport, sort and distribute mail, correspondence and bio-foams/braces from up to 3 locations within a 2 mile radius to sort and process on site at primary location 701 Lee St. daily
· Prepare, sort, attach, collect and distribute internal, outgoing and incoming correspondence and mail
· Data entry and clerical support to include: payment posting, scanning, filing, faxing, etc..
· Other clerical duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
· Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, team environment is key
· Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
· Basic computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Internet, e-mail and ability to operate office equipment
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Ability to lift and carry up to 20lbs, bend, stoop, remain on feet while filing, sorting, organizing, delivering files and correspondence
· Valid driver's license and vehicle required
Role: Billing & Mail Processor
Location: Des Plaines,
Apply for this job now.