Help make a difference!
Help make a difference!
CaptionCall was built to help patients with hearing loss reconnect with their loved ones, and every day thousands of people use our phone and captioning services to stay connected with co-workers, family, and friends. The providers we work with help advocate and refer their patients to CaptionCall--from there, we roll out the red carpet to ensure each customer receives a phone promptly from one of our friendly, technically-savvy installation experts. We're much more than a captioning phone company - we help our customers who feel isolated because of their hearing loss, connect with the outside world again with a free, reliable service.
Searching for your dream job? At CaptionCall, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us by helping introduce CaptionCall to the hearing loss community and the medical professionals who customize solutions to match each patient's needs.
CaptionCall's Account Manager Team is tasked with building relationships with new and existing providers of the CaptionCall phone in a way that creates trust and loyalty with our services. As an Account Manager, you will be part of a growing team designed to lead the growth of our existing partnerships and the on-boarding of new providers. You will work closely with your Outreach Manager and local Trainers to create a business strategy that will result in consistent increase in the number of customers we help each month. You will play the lead role in managing your own book of business and reporting back your progress to your OM.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate customer referrals by conducting 8-12 in-person meetings each day with our provider network. Achieve monthly goals by following best practices that are proven to grow provider referrals.
- Become an expert on CaptionCall's captioning services, phone, and the competitive landscape.
- Maintain sensitive patient information and conduct business with a high-level of confidentiality and integrity in a business that is regulated by the FCC.
- Attend events in your defined geographic area where our provider network will be present.
- Team up with local trainer/installers to understand patient feedback and routinely install phones as to keep up with the technical components of a successful installation.
- Efficiently manage your daily routine through the use of CRM, Badger Maps, mobile applications, and diligent note-taking. Report back on data to your OM & CaptionCall leadership in a timely manner.
- Adapt to new technologies, processes, and provider feedback; our company has the mindset of a start-up and will pivot quickly to maintain our status as the largest captioning company in the US.
- Network internally and build relationships with stakeholders at the company; sales tools and resources are bountiful and our self-starters regularly leverage the knowledge of our top-performers.
- Stay current on trending topics in our industry and report back to corporate on new, impactful development.
- Study and expand your knowledge on our company by accessing monthly learning materials and quizzes
- 2+ years of relevant sales experience
- Experience recording and entering in daily activities and customer information into CRM.
- Must be able to confidently present in intimate 1-1 settings as well as larger group settings
- 6 characteristics of successful Account Managers: Coachable, high energy, ambitious, personable, fearless, and willingness to learn.
- Proven history of overachieving quota and driving results in a high-growth company environment
- Experience working in either medical sales and/or outside sales roles
- Excellent communication, negotiation, analytical skills
- Track record of nurturing long-term relationships that result in mutually beneficial relationships
- Ability to position company products against competition and highlight differences
- Act with urgency and operate with compassion
- Ability to assess business opportunities, read prospective and existing providers and develop compelling strategies
CaptionCall®, because life is calling.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
CaptionCall® is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
CaptionCall is the world's best captioning telephone designed to help people with hearing loss use the phone to stay socially connected with loved ones, conduct important business, and best of all, maintain confident communications for a longer, happier, healthier life.
Imagine life without the telephone. Millions of people in the United States have trouble hearing on the phone due to hearing loss. This is a real, everyday barrier. Thanks to CaptionCall, people who are hard-of hearing are able to read what a caller is saying when they are on the phone. We need Captioning Agents to help provide this important service. We are looking for bright, efficient, and energetic individuals who learn fast and have basic computer and typing skills. Speed, accuracy, and confidentiality are vital in this position to meet our goal to provide CaptionCall users the best experience possible on the phone. As part of the CaptionCall team, you are the crucial component in the process that improves the quality of life for people who have trouble hearing on the phone.
Role: Account Manager
Apply for this job now.