Contemporary Staffing Solutions is hiring for a DIRECT HIRE role as a Health Assistant Specialist for our client in Scottsdale, AZ!
The ideal candidate would have 5+ years healthcare industry experience and have previous call center experience. A strong candidate would be able to thrive in a performance based environment while remaining empathetic to patients and customers.
- Making outbound calls in a fast paced environment, from clients regarding their benefits, provider network, claims and other health plan related questions and concerns;
- Probing for information to understand the client’s questions or issue in order to ensure first call resolution
- Navigating and engaging multiple systems, and pulling the puzzle pieces together to resolve the customer’s questions, complex issues and requests;
- Providing guidance to customers regarding their coverage, provider network, and claims;
- Educating and empowering members to use the tools and resources available to them so they can self service and become more savvy health care consumers;
- Navigating and providing input to policies, systems, methods, and procedures for the effective management and control of key business processes;
- Performing other relevant tasks, as needed
- Bachelor's Degree and/or 5+ years of related experience
- Understanding of the healthcare industry is preferred
- Must be able to perform in a performance based environment
- Must be empathetic and have a high level of customer service ability
- Previous call center experience is required
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must be computer savvy
- Must have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Since 1994, Contemporary staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Mortgage, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Graduates & Students.
As an independent company, CSSvSource has been offering Managed Service Programs as a preferred supplier and/or vendor neutral (MSP) with an option as a Vendor Management System (VMS). We deliver best in class risk mitigation, requisition management & data visibility covering all contingent and SOW workers.
People & Opportunity Meet at CSS! Check out our Internal Team – we work hard & play hard!
Role: DIRECT HIRE Customer Service Specialist
Apply for this job now.