NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED! WE WILL TRAIN YOU!
As a Solar Energy Consultant, you’ll educate clients on the benefits of Solar energy solutions, close sales, and be part of a rapidly scaling team with unparalleled opportunity for growth. We will provide warm leads daily, and you will have unlimited earning potential!
Those who apply themselves will not find a job, but a financially and environmentally rewarding career and a home here at Solar Homes Inc.
Responsibilities and Duties
As a Solar Energy Consultant, you will educate homeowners in San Diego about their new choice in self sufficient, green energy. You will qualify prospects, break down the homeowners current electric usage, and walk them through a simple energy solution.
Solar Energy Consultant will…
- Have hands on, engaged learning in both classroom and field settings to learn the ins and outs of the solar industry
- 1 week Structured Training. You will learn everything you need to know about Solar Energy and how to sell it the right way!
- Engage with homeowners and qualify them for state backed solar programs
- Build and strengthen communication, rapport and salesmanship skills with customers
- Develop organizational skills required to keep track team production, appointments and prioritize your daily schedule
- Qualify homeowners for state sponsored solar programs
- Setting appointments with qualified homeowners
- Participate in weekly team meetings and training's designed to help you improve personally and professionally
Make Great Money !:
- Our average sales cycle is only 4 days and you will get paid immediately that same week!
- We provide exclusive, warm leads to you as well daily.
- Average first year earnings over $75,000 . Our top sales executive earns over $182,000 a year!
- Immediate opportunities for advancement to management!
- Uncapped Commissions and Unlimited Earning Potential
- Spiffs, Bonuses, and many other sales goals incentives rewarded weekly!
Qualifications and Skills
- At least 1 Year of Sales Experience.
- Valid Drivers License and reliable transportation for work
- Strong work ethic and motivation to be the best
- Great communication skills
- Goal Oriented
- Strong interest in Business, Sales, or Marketing
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
Role: Solar Energy Appointment Setter
Location: San Diego,
Apply for this job now.