Spire St Anthony's Hospital has an exciting opportunity for an Endoscopy Practitioner to join our experienced and dynamic team.
Founded in 1904, Spire St Anthony's Hospital delivers care through skilled and dedicated staff working together. With a completed £27m development investment, we provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare an operating theatre/anaesthetic room/endoscopy suite for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum.
- In the case of anaesthetics ensure all necessary and emergency equipment is available and in working order.
- Perform scrub, circulating and / or anaesthetic duties.
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
Who we're looking for:
- You must be NMC registered or equivalent
- You must have previous experience in Endoscopy
- Experience in Theatres as well as Endoscopy is desired
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O'Neill on [... Click Apply...]or email rebecca.o' [... Click Apply...] For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.