Location: San Diego CA
Status: Full Time/Hourly
Pay depends on Experience
The Certified Welder will be responsible for the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
• Operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
• Weld separately or in combination using steel.
• Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
• Fabricate and assemble, or disassemble equipment.
• Analyze work orders, and material safety data sheets to plan layout, assembly, and welding operations.
• Mark or tag material with proper job number, piece marks, and other identifying marks as required.
• Other duties as assigned by Managers.
• Must possess a current Welder Certification with 3-5 years of Experience.
• Clear communication skills
• Self-Starter and organization skills
• Able to perform Heavy Duty Physical activity.
Great Benefits and Industry Leading Pay (Hourly rate Depending on Experience)
For more information about Trebor Shoring Rentals visit our website at #removed#
Role: Certified Welder / Yard Tech - General Labor
Location: El Cajon,
Apply for this job now.