Seeking highly motivated, team-oriented Marketing Director where the primary responsibility is to identify and build relationships with current and new referral sources to build and grow census for our short-term transitional care unit as well as our long-term care setting. Candidates will be expected to demonstrate the capacity to develop the market and maintain a working knowledge of local market trends and competition. The Marketing Director will:
· Provide referral sources with appropriate information and assistance to recommend and/or choose BRIA;
· Develop relationships with a growing base of referral sources, leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to BRIA with the majority of time allocated to external sales development;
· Invests a minimum of 80% of work time on face-to-face referral development completing sales calls to physicians, hospital and medical professionals, community, managed care, senior communities and other related contacts;
· Effectively use available resources to build relationships resulting in gaining prospective customers and gaining commitment to admission;
· Responds immediately to allreferral calls and visits all potential customers;
· Actively manage customer transition from referral to admission.
Our mission is to provide the best health outcomes, highest levels of customer service, and a culture that encourages personal growth and satisfaction for staff.
Role: SNF Hospital Liaison
Apply for this job now.