Are you a current student or graduate looking to gain experience working in Primary schools?
Are you an aspiring Primary teacher?
Do you have any experience working with Primary aged children?
And are you available for full time or part-time work?
If yes then please get in touch!
We are looking for teaching assistants and aspiring teachers to work in local Primary schools. We require applicants with experience working with primary aged pupils who are flexible and enthusiastic. We are looking for candidates who are ideally available full time and shifts are usually 8.30-3.30.
- Experience working with Primary aged children
- An interest in working in education in the future or an aspiring teacher
- Knowledge of the Primary Curriculum and experience supporting pupils with literacy and maths would be useful
- Experience with or an interest in supporting Special Educational Needs (SEN)
- Ability to work alongside a class room teacher and with other members of the support team
- Lots of energy!
Relevant Experience can include:
- Summer Camps
- Volunteering at clubs/groups or schools
- Theatre/music clubs
- Sports/swim coaching
- Supporting language schools
- Reading buddy work
- Nursery experience
Benefits to you:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Job Satisfaction
- Great work-life balance
- Full access to high-quality CPD training - Safeguarding, Autism Awareness, BSL Training and more!
- Specialist trained consultants - supporting you in finding your ideal role