We are a busy and growing OBGYN practice. For the time being we would like to keep our practice name and location confidential.
Some of the responsibilities of this new position are:
* Greeting patients front and back office
* Taking vitals
* Recording medical histories
* Answering incoming calls
* Chart preparation for all providers
* Calling patients with lab results
* Managing clinical team schedules to ensure all job duties are completed in a timely manner
* Assisting Practice Manager with projects related to streamlining the practice
* 5+ years in a medical practice setting (Certified Medical Assistant is preferred)
* Ability to meet deadlines
* MUST be a team player
* Experience at an OBGYN office is preferred
* Successfully pass a drug screening
We look forward to meeting you!
Role: Medical Practice Assistant
Apply for this job now.