1st, 2nd or 3rd Shift Manufacturing Technician
Minimum 6 months Experience in manufacturing, cosmetics, nutraceuticals or pharmaceuticals
Successful candidate should have the following
• Experienced with manufacturing equipment and facilities.
• Experience with and good working knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) and SOP's is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work in teams
• Attention to detail and the ability to operate in a machine paced environment
• Ability to record and review data and information on reports
• Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and/or maintain interpersonal skills, rapport building, while being assertive and decisive.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate effectively with many departments and all levels in the organization.
• Problem solving, ability to follow and communicate written and verbal instructions.
• Appropriate level of education, beginning with HS Diploma or GED.
Candidates must possess authorization to work permanently in the United States. Candidates must be able to pass a company paid background check, physical exam, and drug screen.
This is a Contract to Hire Position.
Karen Manteneri or Nilam Patel
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a worldwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
Role: Compression Operator – Req# 1349
Location: East Brunswick,
Apply for this job now.