Junior iOS Developer
Calling all Graduate / Junior iOS Software Developers, we have an opportunity for you to join an innovative SaaS house who have been supporting customers for over 25 years.
You will get to maintain iOS software, fix bugs in existing software and improve products using the latest technologies, as well as designing and building apps for existing and newer products - which are used my millions of consumers.
- 12 months experience in a similar setting or a Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- If you know Swift in Xcode that would be good
- Experience of the full development life cycle and management of apps in the Apple store
The Good Stuff
- Salary of up to £35,000p/a - with annual pay reviews
- Bonus of up to £5,000
- Become a company shareholder with paying dividends
- Fully remote - with bi monthly meetings in Swansea for a catch up
To find out more please get in touch! You can email me on | Apply directly via the job on | Ping me a message on LinkedIn.