Are you looking for a career that offers uncapped earning potential, an award-winning culture and leadership opportunities?
Come be a part of an ambitious team and make an impact at Centric!
What you can expect from us:
- 4 week extensive training by industry leaders called, “Centric University”
- Become a solutions expert through product and in-field training by top performers so you can provide your clients with the most appropriate technology solutions
- Learn consultative business-to-business selling techniques
- Career Progression and leadership opportunities for proven performers
- First class compensation program
- Base plus UNCAPPED commissions and bonuses
- Average first year Combined compensation between $65-$80K
- Average 2nd/3rd year earnings $100K+
- 2 Incentive trips per year
- Quarterly bonus programs
- Superior Benefits
- Car Allowance
- Cell Phone/Laptop
- Gym membership reimbursement
What we need from you:
- Market and sell Centric products and services to C-level decision makers in a protected territory
- Generate new business revenues as well as help protect and grow existing clients through the identification and development of new business opportunities
- Manage entire sales process and sustain business development activities through cold calls, appointments, product demonstrations, proposals and CRM updates
Requirements for Success:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous business to business sales experience or internship is preferred, but not required
- “Hunter” mentality to prospect for and set your own appointments with potential business clients
- Demonstrate the ability to establish rapport and develop long-lasting business relationships with your clients
The office products business is no longer about copying, faxing and printing. It’s about complete management of document requirements. As the largest independent SHARP dealer in the nation, as well as the fastest growing dealer of RICOH products, we provide an extensive line of copiers, printers and output solutions including archiving and managing documents. We combine the best hardware, software and services to manage document workflow and improve productivity. In order to ensure your success with us, we will provide you with state-of-the-art training as well as exceptional company support.
Role: Account Executive Outside Sales
Apply for this job now.